Thursday 17 March 2011

Supporting Pieces Ideas

As we are making a conspiracy documentary, I wanted to keep the dark theme of it throughout my adverting campaign. To do this effectively I thought that I would make the title of the documentary ambiguous for the audience.

In the Channel 4 adverts that I have seen, many of them ask questions.



This has given me the idea to ask questions relating to my documentary throughout my advertising campaign. This means that the title is ambiguous throughout the pieces which I hope will make the audience more interested. Furthermore, as I am using the theme of the government and internet throughout all of my pieces, as well as giving the information on when and where the documentary can be seen, it will still be clear to the audience that all of the pieces are related.

No comments:

Post a Comment