Friday 25 March 2011

Rough Drafts

These are some rough drafts of the idea I have had for my supporting pieces.

Bus Stop Advert:



At the moment this looks very unprofessional and does not relate to the government at all. I will be using a picture of parliament in the background. If I can find a picture with darks clouds, then this will enhance the danger ahead due to the advert. This message is conveyed within our documentary also and therefore I feel this is effective.

Magazine Advert:



This is the start to my magazine advert. As this does not look very professional on publisher, I will be printing it off and taking a picture of it as if it were a real newspaper. I will then edit this on Adobe Photoshop.

Billboard poster:



I need to use more technical skills and therefore will be using Adobe Photoshop to do this properly and more professionally.


I am pleased with all of my documentary ideas as I feel they all incorporate the themes of the internet and the government that are present in the documentary. Although Wikileaks is the main focus of the documentary, the 'what's next?' part of the title implies that we will be talking about other internet websites. For this reason I have not made Wikileaks the main focus of our advertising campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment