Saturday 6 November 2010

Mockumentary

Ellen, Calum, Jack and myself were all involved in making a mockumentary. This can be found on the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEttmAcfNrg

It is called and shows a boy who possessive over a cardboard true which has something inside of it; the audience never finds out what this is.

Although I enjoyed helping to make this mockumentary, I still feel that I do not want to do a mockumentary as I feel that they use less technically challenging editing and camera skills. I also think that, unless done extremely well with a firm idea that would appeal to a wide audience, they can look unprofessional. Despite 'The Boy Who Carries Around Personal Information Around In A Tube.' being amusing to my college friends and myself I doubt that a mockumentary like this would do as well worldwide with people who do not know the character's or any inside jokes on a more personal level.

No comments:

Post a Comment